Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Heartbeat!!!

We went to the doctor today for my 12 week checkup. Everything looked good according to the doctor. We got to hear the hearbeat today so I wanted to share that with you all!!! ( Sorry about looking bad!!! I don't like to wear makeup unless I am going out.) The doctor said that the heartbeat was at 160. It was really neat hearing that something really is living inside of you. I have not had any weight gain but the doctor said that it will come. My blood pressure was great and all the tests came back good!!! Our next doctor's visit is January 27th. She said that more than likely we will find out what the gender is!!! I am really excited about finding that out. We really don't have a preference because we will have more than one child. I am so excited to meet him or her!!! Just wanted to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment