Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh... The Joys of being Pregnant!!!


Well I figured I would update you with the latest. Nothing has really changed about me. I feel like someone is sitting on my bladder and will not get up. Then when I go to relieve myself nothing is there!!! I guess that is just one fun thing about being pregnant. There are a lot more that I will keep to myself!!! I am still not showing. I can tell and Eddie can tell but to someone that doesn't see me everyday I am sure that they think I am just getting a little puggy in the mid-section. As soon as I get pictures back from the Mardi Gras ball I will post so you can judge for yourself. We have our Mardi Gras Ball January 17th and I am excited about it. I will get to drive home and sleep in my own bed and wake up the next day feeling great!!! Eddie and I are both starting our 3 days a week exercise. We are going to the walking track so I don't look like a hippo by the time 30 weeks hits!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your dad and I are so very happy and excited about Baby Morgan, and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl...Either way, we are ready to love and cherish our first grandchild. Of course, we will continue to spoil Lola, too!!

    Barbara (BeBe)

    ReplyDelete