Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mardi Gras Season Begins!!!

Well, I guess I never really got a full body shot. Sorry about that!!! We had a wonderful time at the ball this year. It was different being the sober one watching everyone else drink but I still had a great time. I had to sit down for a while because my back started to hurt. After being on your feet for 3 hours it will do it to you!!! We had a wonderful time and cannot wait until next year. Hopefully we will have nice costumes next year. Everyone loved our dance expecially when our group leader danced! One more week from Tuesday and we might find out what the baby is!!! I cannot wait!!! More to come later.





Here is a picture of the costume with everything. Just wanted to share with you the cute outfit that we had to wear. Wish I would have gotten a full body shot!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment