Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Unscheduled Dr. Appt!!!

So I had to go to the doctor this morning because I had some sharp pains in my side. The doctor said that it could be one of 2 things: 1.) Bladder Infection or 2.) Torn Ligament in my stomach. She is pointing towards bladder infection so she gave me antibiotics until the test results come back and if I have a torn ligament then she said there is not really anything to do for that besides take it easy. I did not know what was going on so I just went to the doctor. I would rather be safe!!! Anyways, she let me and mom listen to the heartbeat (Eddie is in Atlanta for school). We could hear the baby pushing the monitor away. We either have a wild child or one that is really shy. I would lean more towards wild!!! Cannot wait... 1 week from today and we may find out what we are going to have!!! Just wanted to give everyone an update!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! We are so excited about your trip to the doctor tomorrow!! Your dad and I would love to be there with you, so you better call him while this is going on!! Please!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete