Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Meet "The Gummy Bear"


Meet our new addition to the family!!! It is official now!!! At least that is what I say. It is a miracle to have a human growing inside of you. I would have to say that it is an amazing feeling. Eddie and I got to see the little heart beating but we did not get to hear it this time. Next time we will though. They just took blood, which was a pain because they said I have little veins. Eddie says that I had ice water in my veins!!! (He is a jokester) They also took a family history and let us ask questions!!! You know that I had a lot. We are really excited and cannot wait to find out what the sex is!!! We should find out at the end of January. I cannot wait to see the baby as a human and not a gummy bear.(Thanks to Aunt B we kept that title until he or she gets bigger.) I don't know if you can see or not but he/she does have some arms and legs starting to grow a little. I will keep you all updated!!! Thanks to all the support from friends and family. You will truly make this a special time for us!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment