Monday, December 8, 2008

Cry, Cry Baby

Well I got my first taste of Hormone changes this weekend. Eddie left to go the camp with the guys and I was trying to clean up the house for the Bonne Vivantes Trolley Ride. Well, I dropped a plate a broke it! That set it off because then I just starting throwing things around the house until I just broke down and cried. I could not stop crying . Why was I crying? Then it happened again on Sunday. I could not stop crying in the morning. I had to get things ready for Westbrook's baby shower, I needed to get get it together. But I couldn't!!! I walked through Walmart almost crying because a lady was mean and took my parking spot!!! ( What has gotten into me?) I went from mean to crying in like 1.2 seconds!!! I guess since I am not experiencing the morning sickness, I get the hormone rage instead. I think that I would rather have the hormones than to be sick. So if for some reason I am just not myself, just know that I might be having a hormonal day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment