Friday, December 12, 2008

Lola




Just wanted to show you what a "Santa Paws" looks like!!! Lola did not mind taking pictures or keeping her hat on because Eddie had treats!!! Lola has been funny around me. She sniffs my belly. I guess she knows that something is going on in there. I think that she will be great with the baby. I cannot wait to see them together to see how she acts. She was good around Pyper. She just wanted to sniff her a lot!!! I figured I would keep you guys updated with the whole family.

Update on Baby: I really have not felt pregnant! I guess that is a good thing but I am sure that I will feel pregnant in the dead of Summer!!! I started wearing some maternity pants only because they are comfortable. I can still fit into most of my pants but they are getting a little snug. I will send a preggo picture once a month starting on the 12th week.


No comments:

Post a Comment