Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!!!

Santa brought Baby Morgan a stocking this year!!! It had a bear, a cute duck outfit, 2 books, and some links!!! It is really exciting to think that our child will be about 6 months old next Christmas!!! Christmas was perfect this year. I had my brother, Nicole, Aunt Lisa & Uncle Pete in town. It was great to hang out with everyone. I love spending time with family during Christmas time.

I have a little pooch now. It is not a whole lot but I can tell and so can Eddie. He likes to rub my belly already! I am slowly starting to not fit into any of my pants. I still have 2 pairs that I can wear. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow!!! First Trimester will be over!!! Hopefully I will get back some of my energy. I feel like an old woman not being able to stay up late. New Year's Eve is coming up and I am just praying that I can stay up till Midnight to kiss my hubby!!! I am going to the doctor on Tuesday so I will have an update then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment