Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just the Way I Feel

I have been feeling fine lately. I am still tired most of the time but it seems to be getting better. Before I would just fall asleep watching TV with Eddie but I can actually make myself stay up now. I also have a craving for Bread. My favorite is the little Hawaiian Rolls... Just add butter!!! I love Subway because of the bread. I eat toast for breakfast!!! I haven't really had THE CRAVING yet. My friends tell me that you will know when you have THAT craving. I started wearing some maternity pants. Some of my other pants don't fit. I cannot tell whether it is bloating or baby. Either way at times I feel like the Cream Puff Guy and other times I just feel like me. Whoever invented Maternity clothes is a god!! They are the most comfortable clothes in the whole world. I have been trying to look nice at work since I am going to be as big as a house. But when I get home it is sweat pants and T-shirts though!!! I have gained about 3 pounds so far so I am hoping that it is a good weight gain and not a bad one! We go back to the doctor on the 30th to listen to the heartbeat so I will find out then if my health is good. My brother and his girlfriend Nicole are coming in town today and I cannot wait to see them. I think that secretly my brother is excited about being an Uncle!!! My Aunt Lisa and Uncle Pete are coming in town on the 23rd. I am excited to see them also. I know that my aunt is excited about meeting the baby as well!! There is not way to explain how excited my family is!!! My mom screamed and my dad cried when I told them. Jared is excited and Barbara told Dad... I told you so!!! Having the first grandchild is an exciting thing. Cannot wait to enjoy time with my family and friends over the Christmas break. I took off for 5 days for some R & R and to hang out with family that I don't always get to see. I really needed some time off to just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment