Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fisher's Room

So I finished the mural above Fisher's bed. I am quite impressed of how it turned out. Eddie is going to put a Walter Anderson Pelican on the other wall and we are also writing something but we don't know what to write yet. Any suggestions??? Things have been going good until this weekend. I started to hurt really bad in my hip and groin area. I went to the doctor on Monday and she said that it was the hormone Relaxin that was helping my hips and muscles relax to make room for the baby. Well, I guess it is happening a lot earlier instead of later. She said that everything else looked good. I gained another 2 lbs so a total of 8 so far. I have been taking it easy this week so I have been feeling a little better. I just have to realize that I am pregnant and I cannot go and do all of the things that I used to be able to do. I have my baby shower this weekend and I cannot wait to see everyone!!! I will have to take some pictures of things to show everyone. Once we get the whole room complete I will take some more pictures of the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. The fish is really nice! I'm impressed again. Sounds like the shower turned out really well. I love you both.               PawPaw

    ReplyDelete