Saturday, April 25, 2009

4D Pictures

Well, we went to get the 4D done on April 17th. He was pressed up against my wall so it was hard to get a full shot. She also said that it was a little early and that he did not have that much fat on his face still. So we went back on Friday and the girl did not know what she was doing... So we have to go back again on Monday. Hopefully they can get some great pictures then. Just want to show Fisher with his foot all the way by his head. I don't know why he likes to lay like that. When we went in Friday he did not have his foot up there. I will update with the good pictures once we get them!!!
Here is his foot. He has a big foot and a gap between his toes just like dad!!! I cannot wait till he gets here so I can eat them up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment