Saturday, April 25, 2009

28 Weeks

I went to the doctor a week ago on the 15th. All is well, I am up to gaining 11lbs total. I was measuring 28 1/2 weeks at 27 weeks so everything was on target. But when i woke up 3 days ago... this is the belly that I had. Getting bigger by the day!!! I keep saying the bigger the belly, the sooner he will be here. I have still been feeling great. I normally go to sleep now around 8:30 or 9. I cannot make it to the news anymore. I guess that is to be expected. I talked with the doctor about whether he thought that I was going to have a big baby or not and he said that I have 2 out of 3 chances that my baby will be big. 1.) I was overweight when I got pregnant 2.) We were both big babies. I just want my child to be healthy and good!!! I have a lot to update due to us not having internet so bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment