Monday, March 23, 2009

24 Weeks and Counting

So we have made it to 24 weeks... Only 16 more to go!!! I have gained 4lbs so that puts me at a total of 6lbs!!! Not too bad yet!!! It will be less than that I believe. We went to the doctor last Wednesday and the doctor said everything was great. I measured 20 the last time that I went which was at 20 weeks. This time I measured 26. What you measure is how many weeks you are... Well he is measuring a little bigger than 23 weeks when we went!!! He is going to be big anyways I believe. I took the gestational diabetes test and passed "with flying colors" as the doctor said!!! The doctor's office is holding a breastfeeding course soon so I will be able to take that. Also, the next time that we go we are scheduling the 4D!!! I cannot wait to see what he looks like and what he is doing in there!!! He must be getting tighter in there or stronger because Eddie and I kept seeing my belly move last night. We are hoping to be able to video tape it soon!!! It is the neatest thing and we would like for everyone to experience it!!! I will take pictures about every two weeks of my belly so you all can see the progression.

1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT!!! I think I gained about 10 pounds before I was out of my first trimester. Of course Brady did weigh a whopping 10 lbs 8 ozs. Get ready because the next 12 weeks are going to fly by and then the last few weeks won't be able to pass by fast enough....I guess it has something to do with all that anticipation of meeting the baby! I can't wait to meet the little guy!! Take care and keep up updated on how you're doing!!

    Andi

    ReplyDelete