Monday, June 3, 2013

Hard day and Night...

So it's gonna be a LONG 4 weeks!  I have been feeling contractions, ligament pain and pains I cannot even begin to describe... They say it's because he is so low and pressing on my hips and groin area...

We had Pyper's birthday party this weekend and it was all I could do to sit around and hang out in the hot weather.  We are having Fisher's birthday party this weekend so we don't have to worry if Nolan is going to come early or not!  We are going to do a Fireman party with a real fire truck and sprinklers and stuff.  Cannot wait to celebrate!  Cannot believe he will be 4 at the end of the month! :(  Where did my little boy go? 

We will celebrate his birthday with his cousin when they arrive at the end of the month too!  Cannot believe that Dixie will be turning 1!!! 

We go back to the doctor on the 5th so we will update with any new news then!

No comments:

Post a Comment