Thursday, June 13, 2013

Choleostasis of Pregnancy

So... Doctor Sams calls me yesterday around 5:30pm and tells me that I am the 1 in 1000 pregnant person to get this.  It has to deal with your liver and your bile ducts being blocked.  It can be very harmful to the baby and I.  Dr Sams said we have to deliver before 38 weeks which is June 26th. We go in tomorrow and every other day to do a stress test to make sure that Nolan is good.  They will also test my blood those days to make sure that my liver and bilirubin has not increased.  I will know lots more tomorrow but I wanted to share.  We are just hoping for a healthy baby boy with strong lungs.  Fisher came around 37 1/2 weeks and he had strong lungs so we are hoping to be able to hold out until then.  37 weeks would put Nolan being born on Eddie's birthday.  We will see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment