Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great Memorial Day weekend... Eddie and Fisher went to go visit Paw Paw in Brookhaven Saturday and came back Sunday night.  They had a good time.  Mom and I worked on getting Nolan's room finished and getting the "final" things that I need just in case he makes his apperance early!  Yesterday we bought a blowup pool and went for a dip!  Fisher and I LOVED being in the water all day... which makes for a very good night sleep.  Until I could not get comfortable.  I feel that he has dropped and that he is closer to being here.  We go back to the doctor on the 5th so we will see what changes have been made if any then!  We will also talk to the doctor about taking him on the 30th if he does not come before that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment