Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sloppy Kisser!!!

So just wanted to update you guys with a picture and a cute story. I went to Carter's yesterday for the Tax Free day and bought him some cute outfits for the wintertime and also bought this outfit for him to wear now. It says "I'm a Sloppy Kisser". I am nursing him so he roots pretty good when he is hungry. Well, at night time he is so tired and will hardly open his eyes to eat or to see what he is doing. I will go to burp him on my shoulder and he will move over to my face and "kiss" me!!! It is the cutest thing in the whole world and that is why this outfit fits him!!! We also got this outfit in 6 months so he can continue to wear it.
He no longer can fit into 0-3 month clothes. Right now he is in 3-6 month clothes. He is getting bigger by the second as you can see in the picture. This picture was taken this morning. His belly aches have gotten better. Our friend and NP Tabby said to add pear juice to his bottle when we give him one at night and it should help his stomach. It really has helped him!!!
Eddie and I went out on our 3rd "Outing" last night to Applebee's for dinner. We decided that once a week we would do something together as a couple and let the grandparents watch him for a couple of hours. We are enjoying every minute of being parents!!! Stay in Touch for more updates to come!!!!

1 comment: