Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Beginnings...

So Fisher started his first day at the babysitters Monday and I started back work...ughhh!!! It is a good start for both of us and it has made me appreciate my time with him a lot more. He smiles every time I pick him up now and I love it!!! Well, started back to work and have made the decision to stop breastfeeding. My job is very busy and I just don't have the time to pump. They have added more work since I have been gone so I had to make the decision. I LOVED to breastfeed!!! I loved the bond that I had with him that only I could share with him. I have cried about it but there is not really anything I can do. He has been taking good to the formula so I think Friday will be his last day of any type of breastmilk. I am going to get bonded tomorrow morning at the doctor's office so I can keep it like that for 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment