Friday, August 7, 2009

First Real Smile!!!

So we have had a couple of smiles where he just smiles at nothing but last night when we were giving little man a bath he smiled 3 times at Eddie and I. I wish that I had my camera nearby but I am sure that we will see those smiles again. We have had a good day today so hopefully everything is going good now. The doctor said that it is just gas and told us to change up how we give him the mylacone. My uncle doug and aunt peggy are in town and are going to come see Fisher tomorrow morning so I am excited about seeing them!!! They are the ones that travel on the boat in the BVI's and now they are stationed in the Bahamas!!! What a tough life huh? Anyways they are in town until October so we will have some good times!!! My brother's fiance is having her tonsils taken out on Tuesday so please pray that everything goes well. She is really nervous!!! I will post more pictures this weekend when we get to take more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment