Friday, June 12, 2009

Waiting Game...

So no change from the doctor. He said that everything is closed up and that everything looked good. I am still hurting and my feet get more swollen by the day. I might have to start working 1/2 days at work then the other at home not next week but the next. It is all that I can do by the end of the day. We are just playing that wonderful waiting game that if you know me... I HATE to play. I don't like to wait on a lot of things. I guess it is good that we have to wait on him. He will be more developed the longer he is in the womb. I just cannot wait to hug and kiss him!!!! Sleep is getting less and less...I figured that would happen. I am just a grouch sometimes so I try to go to bed early so maybe I can get more sleep. I ordered the car seat and stroller so that should be in by next week. We also ordered an extra base for Eddie. Mom and I are going shopping this weekend for all the major stuff that we have to get before he gets here just in case he decides to come earlier than July 3rd. I will keep you updated. My next appointment is June 22nd. The office is closed the 18th and 19th so I had to go the following week. Maybe a good week and 1/2 will give some changes...MAYBE???

No comments:

Post a Comment