Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Month and Counting...

So Eddie and I went to the doctor today. Fisher is now 6 1/2lbs. We talked about it and I tried to get him to take him July 1st but it was a no go... He said the earliest would be July 3rd unless he comes on his own before that... I think I will be walking a lot more!!! Everything looked good he said. I gained another 8lbs but he said that most is water weight. I am starting to swell!!! When she was taking the weight and stuff of the baby she showed us that our son has hair... He will not be bald like his mom was!!! YEAH!!! My last day of work will be June 26th. I would like to have some time to relax and get things done before he comes so that will give me about a week before!!! We are excited and cannot believe that it is just around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment