Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stroller & Car Seat

So we got the car seat and stroller in on Monday!!! I am so excited and it looks so good. A couple of my friends are using Chicco and they say that they love it. We decided to use them as well. Eddie picked out the print and I think that it will fit Fisher!!! This weekend is the last exciting weekend until Fisher gets here. Eddie's birthday is on Friday and we are just going to have a cookout at the house and just hang out with friends and family. Saturday I have a shower that is being put on by my mom's work friends. Saturday night is BUNCO night!!! I am so excited about playing. Sunday is Father's Day and I think Dad and I will go eat or something. Eddie will be in New Orleans using his birthday present. I got him Dane Cook (the best comedian ever) tickets which I had all intentions on going with him but I really don't want anything to happen and me have to deliver in New Orleans. He is taking Marshall so I think that he will stay all weekend and live it up!!! Monday we have a doctor's appointment. Hopefully we will have good news but I am not getting my hopes up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment