Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nesting...

So I did not think that I would be nesting because it is so late in the game. Well, the race is on and it has kicked in. I have organized the office... If anyone knew what it looked like before then they would be quite impressed that an 8 month pregnant woman could make it look so good. I organized all the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen, we only have the bedroom and the bathroom left. I think that I am making the bathroom kid friendly. I used to have cute fish stuff but did not ever use it so I think that the bathroom is now going to be bright and colorful for Fisher!!! I will send pictures of everything when I am done. I think that little by little next week I am going to wash his clothes and get together a hospital bag. All of my books and stuff say that is what I need to do... and with the way this child is growing, I might need it sooner than later. Just wanted to keep everyone informed of my crazy preggo habits. Poor Eddie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment