Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doctor time again...

So I guess I got a little confused when the doctor said that my due date was June 28th. He was talking about how the baby was progressing and that my due date should be June 28th compared to how big he was. He still said that July 14th is the date. But he keeps talking about a July 4th baby so maybe I will get my birthday wish after all. Sorry Bubba but I had to share so you do too!!! Anyways... Everything is going good. He said that I had a little swelling but not much at all, my blood pressure was great. He said that I lost 3lbs which is good. I have been laying off the sweet teas and rolls. I still have a sweet treat every now and then though (Don't ask Eddie... he lies!!! HAHA). I go back in 2 weeks, June 3rd, to check and make sure that everything is good. He said that he might measure him then. Just wanted to keep everyone update on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment