Thursday, May 7, 2009

Big Baby!!!

So I will have pictures of the belly on Monday but I wanted to share with you the good news... Fisher will be here on June 28th not July 14th. We went to the doctor on Wednesday and the doctor measured him and he was 4 1/2lbs already. So he moved up the due date!!! Only 7 1/2 more weeks to go... I am so ready!!! Everything else went good. He told me to cut back on carbs and sweets because of the baby getting so big. So no more Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and Sweet Tea!!! I am still eating some carbs but just not as much. I was measuring right on belly wise and I gained another 5lbs which puts my total weight at 20lbs so far. We go back in 2 weeks. Then every week until he is born. I will keep you guys updated with progress. Oh yeah... I have been having braxton hicks for the past week. Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment