Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 18... Shoots, Shots & Snuggles

Some pictures from our family shoot

Snuggles from Polka Dot

4 month shots
Pretty uneventful weekend this past weekend.  Fisher stayed the night with Papa & Bebe Friday night.  I went to go visit with Crystal and polka dot for a little while.  She is the sweetest thing!  We got some proofs back from our pictures.  They turned out so good.  Alicia does such a good job and is very patient with us! Saturday I had 2 photo shoots so Papa & Bebe watched both the boys while I went and did that.  Saturday night we just hung out at the house.  Sunday mom took Fisher to Emma's birthday party so it was just Eddie, Nolan & I.  We took a nap and then went to Tony's house to watch some of the game.  I had practice Sunday night so Eddie had the boys for a while until I got home.  Pretty calm weekend!  This weekend we will be traveling to GeGe's house for Thanksgiving dinner!  Pictures to come! Nolan got his 4 month shots yesterday even though he is almost 5 months old.  He weighs 18 1/2lbs and 26 1/2inches long!!!  Big boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment