Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11...Puppies, Pickup Trucks, Pictures & Partying at the Zoo

Polka Dot with Nolan

Fun at the Zoo

My boys at the zoo

Daddy's new ride

Zoo wore them out!
We had another wonderful but tired weekend!!!  I had to work Saturday night so I took off Friday.  Eddie and I took the kids to the zoo on Friday!  They LOVED it.  Nolan was so good and just loved being outside! Fisher LOVED the dinosaur exhibit there!  Saturday we had Jaycee's birthday party!  Cute "Art" themed party!  I had to work Saturday night so Eddie had the boys!  Sunday we had family pictures with Alicia and I cannot wait for the sneak peeks!  Eddie went with Uncle Pete and Dad to go look at a boat and Fisher went to watch "Free Birds" with mom so it was just Nolan and I for the afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment