Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16... Another fun filled weekend!




We had a fun weekend... Went to Arbon's birthday party Saturday morning and then I had 2 photo shoots Saturday so they boys were with Grammy & Papa until Daddy took over!  We went to Robert's house yesterday and watched the game.  It was delayed  1 1/2 hours so we actually had to watch it when we got home.  I had practice tonight so Eddie had the boys again!  Nolan is sleeping so good at night!  Most nights it is from 7 - 3 but the other night it was from 8 -5!!!  That is some good sleep!  We took him this morning to get his shots which made me sad!  His 2 month shots... nonetheless but he has been sick so we had to wait until he was better to be able to get them done!  Another fun filled week/weekend coming up!!!  Pictures to come next Monday! 
Bathtime with my boys... Nolan has found his hands!!!

At Arbon's party... I love when the boys match!

Sweet Potato coma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment