Monday, September 9, 2013

I know... I know!!!



Yes I said that I would not be that Mom that would fall behind on my blogging just because I had 2 kids... Well here I am with Nolan being almost 11 weeks old and I'm behind on Month 2!  I think I am just going to have to make myself do this once a week on a Sunday or something to keep everyone up to date on what went on that week!

Nolan and Fisher both had a cold this past 2 weeks and Nolan ended up with bronchitis.  He is feeling better now so we are hoping that next Monday we can take him to get his shots!  He has not had them due to being sick!  Poor Baby!

He is such a ham now... Hardly cries unless he is hungry or tired!  He is going to be a "Sleep Fighter"!!!  During the day he really does not want to sleep a whole lot.  At night he is sleeping from 7 - 2am and then goes back to bed until 6! 

He is still eating rice cereal with sweet potatoes mixed in... He seems to like it!  We will be starting him on real food in the next month I believe.  He is just such a good eater he is eating us out of house and home right now!  Well, Fisher is too!!! 

Fisher has been having some troubles listening at school so we are hoping that new tactics will work with him.  Will update you on that Sunday! 

Thanks everyone that still reads this and thanks for being patient.  I will make it a duty to have new pictures and updates on the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment