Thursday, August 19, 2010

Visit with Uncle Doug




Uncle Doug came to visit before he started his Chemo and Radiation. We had a very good visit with lots of friends and family!!! We were telling Doug that when Fisher gets older... him and Fisher will have to have an eating contest because they both eat so much! I had a calling last night to go back to church. I believe that I am going to try out this new church called Mosaic. I have heard a lot of people going to that church and I believe that I really need God in my life right now. I have been following a Caringbridge site for Sam Bish and his mom always puts that she is with FROG... Fully Relying on God! I believe that it is a good saying and I will keep with it!!! Please pray for Doug as he starts his Chemo and Radiation.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment