Monday, December 7, 2009

One Sick Little Boy...

So Fisher has not been feeling well all weekend so I made him a doctor's appointment. The doctor wanted to test him for RSV since the Nebulizer helped his wheezing. So we had to go to the hospital and draw blood and swab his nose. Poor thing was not having it at all!!! He slept for 2 hours when he got to the babysitter's house! He has 2 different meds and then a nebulizer that we took home that we have to give him treatments on every 6 hours! He has not been in a good mood since I picked him up around 2:30! He is sleeping now which is 6:45 and I am hoping that he will sleep all night because he needs his rest! By the way... chunky munkey weighed 20lbs today!!! I think Papa and Bebe are buying him a new car seat seeing that the one he has only holds up to 22lbs!!! He has not missed a meal!!! I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment