Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Parties Everywhere!!!

First Party at the Carroll's!!!
2nd at the Parker's Boot Outlet Party

So Eddie and I have not had a whole night out together since Fisher has been born so mom wanted to watch him... We let her!!! Thanks Mom!!! We had a wonderful time with great friends...First was the Annual Carrol Christmas Dirty Santa party. I got the movie 4 christmas's with a nice blanket and Eddie got the gift that I brought which was a fishing pole holder that you can carry with you! Then we went to the Annual Boot Outlet Party...I had to take a picture of the Parker's new kitchen because I am extremly jealous!!! It is awesome!!! We had a really good time and were paying for it today but sometimes you just have to! Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment