Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update 3 weeks old...

Well, I am still sleeping on the couch with the little man. We are going to try and get him to sleep in the pack-n-play this week. He has been sleeping really good anywhere from 2 to 3 hours at a time at night. We have been trying to keep him up during the day as much as we can so he will sleep at night. He is a really good sleeper with me but when it comes time to put him in bed he does not like it. We are going to try a couple of different things this week to get him into the bed at night so I can finally sleep in my own bed after 3 weeks. He has found his crying voice now so when he wants something he screams instead of cries. Hopefully that will go away soon. His belly button just fell off today so we can finally give him a big boy bath instead of a sponge bath. I will show you pictures tomorrow of the first bath. Until then... He is crying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment