Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Bond Family came to visit

Chris, Tabby, Conner & Colt came to visit last week after I had a meltdown. I am currently breastfeeding for anyone that does not know. He is very successful at breastfeeding and it just got to be a little to excessive last week because of his growing spurt. The doctor said that it would happen. Also, my milk was not fully in last week so he was taking everything that I had.
Tabby is a NP and came over with some pointers and just a fellow mother to talk to that was having the some of the same problems that I have been having. Colt will be 3 months on the 24th so Fisher has a wonderful little friend to get in trouble with when that time comes. Things are better now that my milk has come in. Breastfeeding is hard but I cannot explain the bond that I have with my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment