Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who knew we were painters???

Well... Eddie & I have been busy in Fisher's room as you can see!!! We painted the room all day Sunday. It looks really good in there and makes it look more like a baby's room. All I have left to do is paint the fish above the bed and hang up pictures and such. The pictures will come later. I just did not want to get to the point where I could not experience helping out with the room!!! All is well here. Starting to show now. I will update with a picture soon. He seems like he is on a 3 to 4 hour pattern of waking up. He moves around so much but Eddie still has not felt him. He is already acting up!!! We cannot wait until our little Prince comes!!! Hope all is well with everyone. I will send more updates soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! I love the name Fisher and the paint color of his room. That's very close to the color we used for Hudson's nursery when he was a baby and I loved it!!! I can't wait to meet little man!!

    Andi Cruthirds

    ReplyDelete