Friday, February 20, 2009

Soccer Player

I belive that we will have a soccer player as much kicking as Fisher does and look at those legs, he already has muscles!!! We went to the doctor on Wednesday and all is well. I have gained 3lbs total so I guess that is not bad. The doctor said that everything looked well. They measured the baby and looked at all the organs. All is well with baby. He said that my size is at 20? I guess that is the size of the belly? Don't really know but he said it was right on. We got to see him move around and it was really neat. He is laying down with his butt in the air and his feet by his head. Crazy child!!! I feel him all the time now. Last night Eddie & I got to see him move. He was moving his whole body I guess because we saw my whole stomach move and it was strong. The doctor said that I just have a bad cold and he gave me medicine and an inhaler to use. I am feeling a little better but I am hoping that a weekend of rest will help me recover. We go back in March. The next time I go I have to take the Gestational Diabetes test. Everyone has to take those now and it is a drink that you have to drink in 5 minutes and everyone says it is nasty!!! Then they take tests to make sure that you are not getting diabetes. I guess I need to lay off the chocolate!!! I will take a picture in a couple of weeks when my belly fills out. I am starting to show just a little now.

No comments:

Post a Comment