Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Balls, Birthdays & Beautiful Weather...

Ball Time

Happy Birthday in Heaven
Today is Doug's Birthday and I'm sure he is celebrating like it is 5 o'clock somewhere!  Miss that man!!!

This past weekend we had Eddie's ball and it was so much fun!  Theme was Party Down South and the band was Bag of Donuts!  They were awesome!  I danced so much I did not have time to drink that much!  What a fun ball with great friends!  Hoping to get more in next year!

Sunday we were able to hang outside and get some things cleaned up and the weather was beautiful!  I had to take pictures that night so no crawfish and beer but maybe next Sunday!!!  It's just that time of year!

We bought Fisher and Nolan bunk beds this weekend.  It was a deal we could not pass up!  Nolan is still not 100% ready to sleep in a regular bed but we are slowly breaking him in!  Here is the bed below and I cannot wait to get it up and get the playroom fully done!  Mom and I switched a lot of the things from one room to the other but once the bunk bed is up it will free up some room!  Just have to make sure that Nolan is ready! I know Fisher is ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment