Monday, January 26, 2015

Life is short...

We lost our friend to liver failure Saturday morning at 4:47am!  She passed away peacefully surrounded by friends and family! Please keep this family and friends in your prayers this week as we lay a good friend to rest!  It has been so surreal this past week to show that life is short!  We will miss that wonderful and contagious smile and laugh!  
(My Post from Facebook) I don't even know where to begin...Thanks for all the memories, laughs and cries throughout the years! As I watched all of us come together as a "family" last night I am reminded just how truly blessed my life is with such wonderful friends and family by my side! This is not goodbye Michele but a see you when I get there! Until then I have another beautiful angel watching over me! Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers...they mean the world to me! Hug your loved ones tight because you just never know...
"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” - Revelation 21;4


No comments:

Post a Comment