Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Football, Fall & Four-Wheelin'...

Enjoying Sundays

State Boys
We had such a wonderful change of weather here.  It was in the 50's at night and 70-80's during the day!  We were able to open all the doors for Saturday's football games and what a day it was... Mississippi State beat Texas A&M and Ole Miss beat Alabama!  Proud of our MS teams!  Sunday we played outside all day after church and it was such a beautiful day!  I started Mardi Gras practice Sunday so that will be my thing to do every Sunday night.
I went to the allergiest on Thursday and they tested me for everything under the sun... well I am not allergic to ANYTHING!  So that means that either I have to have sinus surgery or try to cope with the symptoms with nose spray.  It seems to be working for now so cross your fingers I won't have to go through the surgeries and such!
We go back to the doctor to talk about the diagnosis for Fisher next Tuesday at 3 so I will keep everyone updated on that once we get confirmation!
Crusin' the Coast is this weekend... Woo Hoo!  Nice weather and cool cars.  I will be taking the boys downtown this weekend to look at them and to enjoy the nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment