Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28th... Graduating, Growing Up & Great Times!!!

Brown goes to Horn

11 Months already

Kindergarten here I come!!
Once again I am a week behind!  2 Weekends ago the whole Brown Road crew plus some other friends went to Horn Island.  The kids had the best time and so did we!  I'm seeing a lot of that this summer! 
Nolan turned 11 months on the 26th!  Cannot believe my baby is going to be a year in less than a month!  It is so sad! 
On another note... Fisher will be 5!!!  Cannot believe that either!  We missed out on professional pictures for his class while we were in Orange Beach so they let us borrow a cap and gown so we could take pictures.  I think they turned out cute.  Fisher is going to Kindergarten and Pyper is going to 1st grade!  We are going to blink and they will be graduating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment