Monday, April 22, 2013

28/29 Week update!

So I went to bed on Thursday and was hurting like a stabbing pain in my ovaries... Well I woke up Friday and the pain was so bad it radiated through my back like it was on fire.  I called the doctor to see if they could just check to make sure everything was good.  And it was!  Every thing is looking good.  Only gained another 3lbs so 6 total!  Not bad for being in my 3rd trimester!  He looks good and they told me that everything is just stretched out so it is harder to hold him up so it puts pressure on my stomach, groin & back!  So brace it is until due date!  We go back every 2 weeks now so next update will be on May 6th before we go to Orange Beach for vacation!  I will update a picture tomorrow when I take one today.  Finally starting to look pregnant and not fat!!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment