Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekend...

So this past weekend we (or should I say... Crystal, Beth & Eddie) painted the bedroom.  I tried to help paint and it was so strong I could not do it!  The room is painted and ready for the carpet.  The guys came to measure yesterday and so all we are waiting for is Lowe's to call us to set up a time/day to put it in!  Room looks great and is going to look even better once everything is in and decorated! We also went through the mounds of clothes of Fisher's so that Nolan can have clothes washed and ready.  All the 0 - 9 month clothes are washed and ready to go.  If he is as big as Fisher then he will need 12 month clothes down come Christmas time!  We will just have to wait and see!  Thanks for all that came to help!  I am just ready for it all to be done.  But then I will have to find a house to clean because this time I am nesting quite early!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment