Monday, February 4, 2013

Long Weekend...

We had a very long but exciting weekend.  Friday night I had to photograph a Mardi Gras ball for the Queen.  Then Saturday we had Eddie's Ball that we went to.  I was tired by 10:30 so we came home.  I feel bad for making him come home early but I am glad that we did this year.  Maybe next year we will be out having a good time!  Sunday we had 2 birthday parties and superbowl parties.  Lexie had a Bowling party for her 4th birthday so we went to that.  Fisher had a good time and liked to bowl.  I think we will try to get him to go bowling one afternoon.  He just did not like "waiting" his turn... Who does?  Once we left there we were suposed to go to Billy's birthday but we had to go home and take a nap.  Once we got up we went to Billy's and watched the superbowl and brought him his gift.  We left at halftime so we could get ready for work and school tomorrow.  My hips have been hurting me this past week almost to the point of hurting when I do anything.  Hoping to get off of my feet this week and relax!  Another fun fillled weekend ahead the next couple of weeks.  I need to make time to start working on Nolan's room and Fisher's Big Boy room!  It will get there. We still have 4 1/2 months... Cannot believe that almost 5 months have passed!!! 
On a side note... Tomorrow night we get to find out what the Carroll Baby will be... I am guessing Girl but you never know... Nolan might have a playmate instead of a girlfriend!!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment