Friday, January 4, 2013

Finally...

I am finally feeling better.  That 1st trimester was not very fun!  It has been a totally different world with this one than with Fisher.  My pregnancy with him was awesome except for the ligament pains.  Everyone is like... Oh it must be a girl then... I still think that I am having a boy for some reason!  Either way as long as he/she is healthy!!!  We will find out on January 28th (Eddie & I) and then we are going to have a reveal party on the 30th for close family and friends.  Hope everyone can make it!  At first I did not want to find out... I wanted us to find out with everyone else but I just remember finding out with Fisher and it was so awesome!  We shared that with our parents last time but we want it to just be us this time!  More updates to come.  Hope everyone still keeps up with the blogs.  I want to be able to print them out so Fisher & Baby #2 can see all the progress that they have made over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment