Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On Hold...

I have to put everything on hold right now. It is time for me to be with my Uncle and Family at this time. I just wanted everyone to know if I don't answer my phone or I don't attend something. I am having to say good-bye to one of my best friends! It is a lot harder that I thought it was going to be. So please say a prayer for my family and Doug as we say good-bye to one of the best Uncles that I know! Thanks all of you for your support during this time!
We were able to visit with him yesterday and got him into a hospital bed to make him more comfortable. He is on morophine and not really eating or drinking a whole lot. The family is taking turns helping Peggy so I will be going on Thursday morning and staying the night to help her. I will keep everyone updated.

This song helps me get by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLSKSlJ0-2s

No comments:

Post a Comment