Friday, December 10, 2010

A Week!!!

So this week did not end up as well as I wanted it to. We had a doctors appointment with the ENT on Tuesday with Fisher and as I posted... we have to get tubes. Then on Wednesday, I started to feel sick so I went to the doctor and it turns out that I was getting Strep!!! I am feeling a little better this morning but I HAVE to feel better by this weekend. We have a Christmas party on Saturday and then Fisher's Dedication Ceremony on Sunday! I am so excited for my friends and family to be able to experience the church that I love! I finally found something to wear!! I still don't have little man any shoes. I bought some cute ones but ofcourse his fat foot won't fit into them!!! I will have to bring him tomorrow to try some on. We also have Sophia's rememberance day tomorrow at the Civic Center. Please if you can make it come out and support cancer research.

No comments:

Post a Comment