Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feeling Better!!!

So Fisher is feeling like his old self again!!! Thank goodness because it has been rough!!! I started to get the crud and thanks to Crystal... I am feeling better!!! We have had a crazy weekend!!! First, I had to work both Friday and Saturday until 8pm so Eddie got to spend some father son time with Fisher. They went to Preston's birthday party which they said was a blast. Poor little man was so worn out that he took a 2 hour nap!!! Pyper has been sick with Fifths disease... so we have not been able to hang out with the neighbors this weekend... We hope that you get better soon Pyper!!! We are just hanging out at the house today... Fisher and I have a birthday party for one of the girls that I work with. Her baby is turning one!!! Just wanted to keep you guys updated on everything. More to come later this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment