Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Crawfish, Cuts & Checkups...

Nolan's First Haircut

Doctor Checkups can be fun!

My Obsession!!!
This weekend was great with great weather to be outside thank goodness!  It's been a rainy cold week so it was nice to be able to get out!  Saturday I got the boys haircut.  I hated to cut Nolan's hair but he was looking like a girl so we had to do it!  He looks like a little man now!  Sunday we were able to hang out and clean out the shed!  Mom & Dad shared Fisher on Sunday so that helped!  We got Crawfish which was soooo good!  A little more pricey than what I wanted to pay but it was so worth it!  We took Fisher for a checkup to the doctor for his accidents and they are trying a new medication.  In the meantime I am looking for a psychologist to be able to get him to talk to!  Nothing new other than that!  I will also like to ask for some prayers for a sweet friend of mine that is going through a tough time right now!  Any prayers will be appreciated!  Another laid back weekend coming up then starts Mardi Gras season!  January 31st is the first parade in Ocean Springs!  Cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment